The process of producing potable water passes through several stages.
- Extraction of water from the wells: The company owns a number of deep Artesian wells of a capacity that permits obtaining water from the Mingur layer,the layer that carries water which is free from sediments and is protected from
any causes ot the probability of being mixed with surface water. This layer also provides stable quantity of water supply.
- Pretreatment : In this stage, water goes into cooling, metallic, and suspended solid removal process, by means of sand filters and the through cooling towers.
- Reverse Osmosis Treatment Stage: After the pretreatment stage, the water is
then transferred to the final treatment stage wherein salt is removed through the process of reverse osmosis in which water is passed through osmotic membranes.
With this, the process of production is completed and water is pumped to the final
product tanks in preparation for its filling in the delivery tankers.
The production of low-salinity water:
water with a low salt content for industrial requirements.
Medium-salinity water production :
Through its various facilities, the company produces medium-saline water, which is the drinking water produced according to the Saudi international specifications and standards
Filling and Distribution :
The company offers, via its huge fleet of different sizes of transporting water tanker trucks, the service of delivering water to the customers according to distribution plans controlled by advanced automatic systems where computer software that are specially designed for that job are used in them, whereas through that the data of customers are registered and saved according to the date, and also studying and analyzing consumption styles so that the company can arrange the proper plans to suffice the needs of the clients in the specific times with the required amounts.
The distribution department is managed by a crew of administrative qualifications who hold experience supported by advanced automatic systemsto run, organize and follow the fleet movement. And also the customer service systems control the customer order and the continuous programmed coordination to fulfill the needs of the customers and confirm the effectiveness of the service and also work to receive any remarks or suggestions help in the service improvement.
Government Filling Station Operation:
Besides operating its own water facilities, the company is being awarded to operate ” Ministry of Water and Electricity” water filling facilities to provide customers in North Riyadh city with water. The company undertakes thefollowing activities:
- Delivery of water to consumers by means of the company’s fleet to various sites in north Riyadh city.
- Filling of private water tankers from the filling station. These services are being conducted 24 hours a day. The company has surpassed its competitors through the application of automatic operational systems and using a computerized customers data management programs result in fast and reliable customer service process.